Thursday, Jun 18, 2020
1:00 pm ET | 12:00 pm CT |11:00 am MT | 10:00 am PT
Duration : 60 Minutes
An engaged workforce is a major competitive advantage for any business. It is clear that engaged workers work harder, produce more, generate greater profits, have more satisfied customers, have fewer attendance issues, and are better in almost every regard. Yet about two-thirds of employees are NOT engaged. That is a problem and an opportunity.
Simply put, employee engagement is the extent to which employees feel passionate about their jobs, are committed to the organization, and put discretionary effort into their work. Who wouldn’t benefit from a highly engaged workforce.
The good news is that we can create work environments that foster and enhance employee engagement and the result is improved business outcomes at every level. This webinar will reveal the factors that enhance and detract from employee engagement and give tangible ideas for improving your work environment and how Boosting Morale can help Reduce Turnover and increase performance.
In this program, you’ll learn how to:
- What is engagement and why it matters.
- The outcomes of an engaged workforce
- The difference between satisfaction, happiness, and engagement
- Understand benefits for the business and the individual
- Foundational factors necessary for engagement to be possible.
- Factors that disengage employees and addressing “burnout”
- Strategies for creating an engaged workforce
- The power of coaching and its link to engagement
- Why compensation isn’t the answer
- The link to vision, mission, and values
- How management is a major barrier to engagement
- Leadership competencies that influence engagement and mistakes to avoid
- Re-igniting enthusiasm
Why should one attend this webinar?
Workforce engagement is a critical business imperative that impacts virtually every level of business success. Quite simply, companies with engaged workforces tend to succeed and thrive where those whose workforces are not engaged tend to languish.
Participants will receive:
- 146 Retention Strategies
- 73 Best Practices for Creating an Engaged Workforce
Who Should Attend:
- Senior leadership
- Leaders responsible for work culture
- HR Directors and generalists
- Managers, supervisors, and team leaders
- Board members
Ask a question at the Q & A session following the live event and get advice pertaining to your situation, straight from our expert speaker.