Thursday, Feb 22, 2018
1:00 pm ET | 12:00 pm CT |11:00 am MT | 10:00 am PT
Duration : 90 Minutes
As a labor and employment law attorney, you are always reviewing documentation that supports your client’s version of what happened. As a human resource professional, you look at documentation so that you can approve a termination recommended by the supervisor. But as a supervisor, your focus is usually more on getting production done, and you “forget” to document that you had to tell a subordinate three times to do a task. You put off doing those performance appraisals. What are they used for anyway? And, as a supervisor, you are often documenting misconduct or performance issues of someone you once worked side by side. Is documentation easy? No. Is it critical? Yes. But how do you do it right?
In this program, you’ll learn how to:
- Learning effective documentation techniques
- Learning how policies and procedures can help you but also hurt you
- Learning how to use documentation to teach your employees
- Learning what documentation you need to justify a termination decision
- Learning about your record retention requirements
Who Should Attend:
- HR Professionals
- HR Directors
- In-House Counsel
- Business Owners
Ask a question at the Q & A session following the live event and get advice pertaining to your situation, straight from our expert speaker.