Tuesday, Jul 23, 2019
1:00 pm ET | 12:00 pm CT |11:00 am MT | 10:00 am PT
Duration : 60 Minutes
The form 941 is an essential form for all employers that pay employees and withhold federal and FICA (social security and Medicare) taxation. In recent years several changes to the 941 form has made is difficult to understand. The importance of reconciliation and completed of not only the Form 941 but Schedule B is becoming increasingly important for employers to avoid costly disputes with the IRS resulting in penalty and interest.
In this program, you’ll learn how to:
- 941 Basic Requirements
- Reporting Requirements
- 941 Due Dates
- Electronic Filing
- Signing Requirements
- Line by line review
- 2017 Updates
- Schedule B requirements and tips
- Reconciliation of Form 941 and W-2’s at year end
- 941-x forms and how to deal with them
- This webinar will give you the tools to better be able to understand line by line of the Form 941.
- Details around 2018 updates to the form 941 and review of common errors as reported by the IRS.
- Review of Schedule B and the importance of completing correctly
- Review of who should sign the Form 941
Who Should Attend:
- Human Resources professionals,
- Supervisors and
- Organizational Development.
- Payroll professionals
- Accounting Professionals
- Tax Professionals
- Compensation Professionals
Ask a question at the Q & A session following the live event and get advice pertaining to your situation, straight from our expert speaker.