Wednesday, Jan 29, 2020
1:00 pm ET | 12:00 pm CT |11:00 am MT | 10:00 am PT
Duration : 60 Minutes
"Students will have a good understanding of everything involved in setting up a maintenance plan for their property. They will be able to catch the “little” things before they become a costly emergency. In addition, they will be able to create an accurate, working budget which will maximize productivity and minimize extra costs."
This course will teach the basics of setting up a maintenance plan for your property. By doing so you will have a guide to get things done most inexpensively while providing top not service to your resident. We will also learn the importance of inventory, applied time versus actual time and how to measure performance of staff. Also discussed will be how to manage costs in terms of personnel and materials.
In this program, you’ll learn how to:
This program will reveal several common misconceptions, such as:
- This program will provide answers to these important questions
- You will learn fundamentals of maintenance management.
- How to develop inspection and cost standards
- Fundamentals of work scheduling
- Understanding the finances of maintenance management
- Managing maintenance personnel
- Measuring and monitoring performance
- What is applied time?
- What is the biggest time waster for maintenance staff?
- How to effectively develop a budget
- How to set up a maintenance schedule
- Economic life vs actual age when setting up replacement plan
Who Should Attend:
- Property Owners
- Property Managers
- Housing Authority Staff
- Property managers
- Property owners
- Maintenance Staff
Ask a question at the Q & A session following the live event and get advice pertaining to your situation, straight from our expert speaker.