Tuesday, Jan 21, 2020
1:00 pm ET | 12:00 pm CT |11:00 am MT | 10:00 am PT
Duration : 60 Minutes
"We will look at real world examples of all of these problems and help provide the answers to help you reach a good solution".
This seminar covers many of the common issues facing property managers and property owners today. WE will go over how to correctly document various tenant violations and strategies and techniques for documenting and solving resident violations. Also one of the hot topics is Assistance animals. You will learn the correct way to handle these requests.
In this program, you’ll learn how to:
- Answers to many questions about service/assistive animals
- What can I do with a resident who is a hoarder?
- How do I handle resident harassment and bullying?
- What do I do about pets and companion/service animals?
- How do I handle unauthorized residents?
- What do I do with pet infraction’s?
- I have parking violations-now what?
- Damages found during inspections.
- Drugs – smoking weed, now what?
- How to handle noise complaints.
- How about amenities violations?
- Communication documentation
- Texting documentation.
- What tools do I need?
Benefits:All of these problems are a daily occurrence at most properties. This seminar will give you fresh ideas to deal with the issues and the residents involved. You will learn to not run afoul of fair housing issues when dealing with these situations.
Who Should Attend:
- Property Managers
- Property owners
- Maintenance Staff
- Leasing Consultants
Ask a question at the Q & A session following the live event and get advice pertaining to your situation, straight from our expert speaker.